Regenexx Corporate Overview Webinar for Alliant Clients
We’re holding five sessions. Select the date & time that is the most convenient for you.
Why Join Us?
Orthopedic diseases cost $980 billion annually and typically make up 20% of health plan spending. Alliant partner, Regenexx, has created a new medical specialty, Interventional Orthopedics. Using precise image-guided injections of orthobiologics, this treatment replaces the need for up to 70% of elective orthopedic surgeries and saves self-funded plans up to 70% compared to individual orthopedic surgeries.
During this 45 minute webinar, Jason Hellickson, of Regenexx Corporate, will join us in hosting a webinar for the Alliant team that walks through the Regenexx cost-savings program for self-funded employers. Key learning objectives are outlined below.
Topics to be covered in this webinar:
- Understand the current state of musculoskeletal care and the costs involved.
- Distinguish between orthopedic surgery and interventional orthopedics.
- Identify the key issues a fiduciary must consider when deciding on adding an intervention to a health plan.
- Learn about the communication strategies that help create employee engagement.
Submit the form below to register for the webinar.
Jason Hellickson | Regenexx Corporate Founder
Regenexx / NFP Webinar
- How to introduce this program to your clients and prospects.
- Understand the difference between surgical and interventional orthopedics.
- Fiduciary considerations.