Regenexx Corporate Offering Alternatives to Invasive Orthopedic Surgeries for Self-Funded Employers and their Employees
Regenexx Corporate continues to move tens of thousands of patients from highly invasive and ineffective surgeries to minimally invasive needle-based procedures done with precise guidance. For many of you that have taken the step of adding our procedures to your health and workers compensation plans, thank you for your trust and support. We are saving companies millions of dollars every month by bringing employees an outcome-based, research focused approach customized to their specific orthopedic needs. Employees that are compromised at work due to chronic pain, acute injury or degenerative conditions such as arthritis, have been successfully treated at Harbor View Medical. Corporate Partners See the Savings
Our current case study shows the economic and physical impact we are making with our corporate clients.
Dave’s chronic pain was impacting his occupation. His tasks took longer and he was less efficient on the job. After his procedure, Dave missed only two days of work and now effectively and efficiently uses the tools he needs to perform his job.
Our Regenexx procedures are a patented method of concentrating healthy stem cells and using precisely guided techniques to replenish your damaged area with cells that have the greatest capability to rebuild healthy tissue and muscle fibers. This minimally invasive procedure is performed the same day cells are harvested with shorter recovery time than traditional orthopedic surgery. Promoting Your Employee’s Wellbeing through the Nation’s Leader in Regenerative Medicine
- Updates and Findings From Regenexx®
- Dr. Centeno Speaks at the Napa Pain Conference Today
- Does Fish Oil Improve Reading Skills in Children?
- ACL Tears and NFL ACL Surgery-Players See Shortened Careers
- Lost Low Back Curve: Why Too Little or Too Much Curve May be Causing Back Pain
- Radiofrequency Back Pain Treatment Reviews: Is This a Good Idea?
- Helping a CrossFit Athlete Avoid Rotator Cuff Surgery
- NSAIDs Side Effects: Does Taking NSAIDs Injure the GI Tract?
- Rotator Cuff Surgery Results: Only 1/2 of Athletes Return to Play!
- New Craniosacral Therapy Research—This Duck Doesn’t Quack Anymore
- Back Pain a Predictor of Poor Knee Replacement Outcomes
We look forward to showing you how we have helped companies just like yours save thousands every month by adding our procedures to your health and workers compensation programs. We are here to help you make the complex simple.