The addition of our patented Regenexx procedures to your health or workers’ compensation plan provides you and your employees access to the most advanced non-surgical orthopedic care available in the United States. As of June 2017, we have reduced our corporate partners’ orthopedic costs by up to 70%* at an overall savings of $4,689,411 with an average patient improvement of 80% over six months.
The steps to add our procedures to your health and workers’ compensation programs are our expertise and at no cost to you. We work with all major health insurers and most workers compensation insurers.
Our current Case Study shows the economic and physical impact we are making our corporate clients. Most importantly our Patients Successes are Indisputable:
Patients are the true testimonial to the value of our procedures. We are impacting patient lives, restoring their functionality and eliminating chronic pain. All without invasive surgery. In fact, the vast majority of our patients avoid the need for orthopedic surgery. Bethany was unable to walk without assistance before she had the Regenexx Super Concentrated Platelet procedure at Harbor View Medical. Bethany was unable to walk without assistance before she had the Regenexx Super Concentrated Platelet procedure at Harbor View Medical. Hear about Bethany’s procedure and the process of 100% recovery from her painful plantar fasciitis. Promoting Your Employee’s Wellbeing through the Nations Leader in Regenerative Medicine
Updates and Findings From Regenexx®
- Hip Labral Tear? Causes of Pain after Hip Arthroscopy
- Long Term Effects of ACL Reconstruction Surgery: The Procedure Destroys the Normal Wiring of the Knee
- New Patient Outcome App: We’re Upping Our Own Game
- ACL Stem Cell Surgery: Do You Need Knee Surgery to Get an Injection?
- Can a Same Day Stem Cell Procedure Reduce Disc Bulge Size?
Adding our procedures is simple and at no cost to you. I look forward to showing you how we have helped companies just like yours add our procedures to your health and worker’s compensation programs.
* This data was calculated based on the gross savings realized from substituting percutaneous orthobiologic procedures for invasive, elective orthopedic surgeries within our pilot program in Des Moines, IA. Now that we have more data from more clients, we will update our cost savings on a quarterly basis using a sampling methodology, later this year we will be introducing an actuarial based process.