From the Desk of Regenexx CEO Jason Hellickson
Why did a Fortune 500 Company add our procedures to their healthcare plan?
“To allow employees to choose not to have surgery and to recover very quickly with much lower cost but also much lower absenteeism and a lot less pain and suffering.”
-Steve Lacy, Chairman and CEO Meredith Corporation
We continue to provide both employers and their employees with cost savings results and successful interventions to orthopedic surgery. The addition of Regenexx procedures to your health or workers’ compensation plan provides your employees with a CHOICE instead of an invasive surgical procedure. Regenexx is the most advanced non-surgical orthopedic care available in the United States and it is SIMPLE to add to your healthcare plan.
As of March 31, we have reduced our corporate partners’ orthopedic costs by up to 70%* at an overall savings of $3,975,918 with an average patient improvement at 6 months of 80%.
Our corporate clients are experiencing a dramatic economic impact since adding our procedures and their employees view these procedures as an added benefit.
Promoting Your Employees’ Wellbeing Through the Nation’s Leader in Regenerative Medicine
Latest Updates and Findings From Regenexx
- A Review of the Harrell Paper on Marrow Cellution (Maxx Regen) Device
- A New and Research-Based Corticosteroid Consent Form
- Marrow Cellution: Playing Games with Bone Marrow Data in New Jersey
- AAOM 2017 Lecture on Orthopedic Stem Cell Research
- Diet Soda Dementia Risk: Do You Really Want That Diet Coke?
I look forward to showing you how we have helped companies just like yours save thousands in unnecessary orthopedic expenses by adding our procedures to your health and workers’ compensation programs. Let us make the complex simple.
* This data was calculated based on the gross savings realized from substituting percutaneous orthobiologic procedures for invasive, elective orthopedic surgeries within our pilot program in Des Moines, IA. Now that we have more data from more clients, we will update our cost savings on a quarterly basis using a sampling methodology, later this year we will be introducing an actuarial based process.