One of the largest elective procedure spends in any company health plan is orthopedic surgery. On average, 20-30% of an employer’s overall health care costs are associated with orthopedic care.
That’s an overwhelming expense considering over 50% of orthopedic surgeries have been shown to be ineffective (1) and only 20% of surgeries are supported by at least one randomized controlled trial showing it is superior to a non-operative alternative (2).
The alternative to these costly and ineffective surgeries is the non-invasive, precisely guided, needle-based Regenexx procedures.
As of September…We have reduced our corporate partners’ orthopedic costs by up to 70%* at an overall savings of over 5.1 MILLION dollars with an average patient improvement at six months of 80%.
VIDEO: Regenexx versus Other Orthopedic Stem Cell Treatments
With stem cell clinics popping up everywhere and orthopedists jumping on the stem cell bandwagon, this video explains why Regenexx Stem Cell Procedures produce superior results for orthopedic patients.
Promoting Your Employee’s Wellbeing through the Nations Leader in Regenerative Medicine
Updates and Findings From Regenexx®
- Regenexx Founder, Dr. Chris Centeno’s Webinar
- NSAIDS and Opioids May Not Work For Pain
- The Regenexx Flexible Lab Platform
- Regenexx Lab Research is Second to None
Adding the Regenexx procedures to your health and worker’s compensation programs is at no cost to you. We look forward to showing you how our corporate program helps companies just like yours save money while contributing to employee wellbeing and orthopedic health.
* This data was calculated based on the gross savings realized from substituting percutaneous orthobiologic procedures for invasive, elective orthopedic surgeries within our pilot program in Des Moines, IA. Now that we have more data from more clients, we will update our cost savings on a quarterly basis using a sampling methodology, later this year we will be introducing an actuarial based process.