Three corporate behemoths- Amazon, J.P. Morgan Chase, and Berkshire Hathaway, are shining a spotlight on the need for the healthcare revolution in their recent announcement: http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/news/jan3018.pdf.
This single announcement sent stocks for insurers and other major health companies plummeting. Why? Because these companies are going to find alternatives to the very lucrative business of keeping American workers healthy and hospital dependent. The genesis of the revolution lies in empowering companies to own the trajectory of their healthcare expenses. The key is to do this without limiting or decreasing employee satisfaction. The most immediate year-one effective strategy for self funded companies is accomplished by integrating the Regenexx Corporate Program as an Interventional Orthopedic strategy.
The Regenexx Interventional Orthopedic strategy was started in the insurance capital of America, Des Moines, Iowa, in 2015. Here are the statistically sound results:
· 84% procedural cost savings compared to the orthopedic surgical alternative
· 99.8% of corporate-sponsored patients choose Regenexx over orthopedic surgery
· 80% improvement reported by patients at six months
· 86+% of patients completely avoid need for surgery
· 95+% of patients experience a reduction in recovery time
Three world class organizations coming together to solve their healthcare problem is not an isolated circumstance – it is the challenge for every existing business in charge of a dynamic ensemble of employee needs.
“Our people want transparency, knowledge and control when it comes to managing their healthcare,” said Jamie Dimon, Chairman and CEO of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Benefits to Employer and Employee
Providing your employees a choice in orthopedic care is a WIN/WIN for both employer and employee at no additional cost to implement.
- 80+% Reduction in Orthopedic Cost
- Less Time Away From Work
- Over 95% Avoid Surgery
- Less Physical Therapy
- Less Need for Pain Medication
- Reduced Recovery Time by 60%
- Better Outcomes than Surgery
- Significantly less Risk than Surgery
- Faster Recovery
- Less Pain than Surgery
- The most important health benefit to employee with Orthopedic conditions
Promoting Your Employee’s Well-being through the Nation’s Leader in Regenerative Medicine
Articles From Regenexx®
- Skipping the ACL surgery for Better Long Term Results
- How Much of Elective Orthopedic Surgery Makes Us Worse and Not Better
- Regenexx Alternative to Knee Meniscus Surgery
Incorporating the Regenexx procedures into your healthcare plan is a solid business decision based on the success of our partners and the success of our patients.