Regenexx Corporate Self Insured and Covered Employees
Self Insured Employers and Their Covered Employees
6151 Thornton Ave. Suite 400
Des Moines, IA 50321
Nationwide Network of Regenexx Clinics to Support Corporate Partners
Regenexx is the only interventional orthopedic clinical network that has a nationwide footprint to support multi-state employers.
Regenexx Network Providers have developed a process in which a phone consultation can replace the need to travel in for the initial consult.
The patient will need the following:
- Current MRI (If patient does not have a current MRI they will need their primary care physician to order one.)
- Any medical records pertaining to their injury or condition
- All medical records must be sent to your Regenexx Network Provider
- Once the medical records have been received by the physician, a staff member will reach out to schedule your phone consultation.
- During the phone consultation the Regenexx Physician will determine the patient’s candidacy for a Regenexx procedure.
- A patient coordinator will contact the patient to schedule the procedure
If you would like to find out where your closest Regenexx Provider is located or have questions about the phone consultation process please call Harbor View Medical at 877-341-5968.
For more information about employee care nationwide, please contact us.